Sunward details the inner part of the solar system:
- Can you take the heat? Find out on Mercury, the Vulcanoids, or dive into the sun's corona with the Solarians
- A new star is rising on Venus, join in the intrigue as the Morningstar Constellation maneuvers for influence.
- Return to the cradle of transhumanity and explore the blasted, but not quite abandoned, ruins of Earth.
- Keepers of many of our cultural traditions, the Lunar-Lagrange Alliance stands watch over our shattered homeworld.
- A red storm is rising on Mars as the traditional masters of the red planet face an upswell of Barsoomian patriotism.
- The silent masters of the inner system, the Planetary Consortium, reach out to touch all with a velvet glove.
- Plus new Morphs, gear, and sample characters.
Sunward is a 192 page Print on Demand book and PDF (with layers, a hyperlinked table of contents, a hyperlinked index, and internal hyperlinks) and is Creative Commons (BY-NC-SA) licensed.
Eclipse Phase Second Edition Compatibility:
This title that was released for the First Edition of Eclipse Phase. It contains mostly setting material that is compatible with the upcoming Eclipse Phase Second Edition, but some material will need to be converted to use with it: morphs, gear, and other rules provided in their Game Information sections may be outdated, but are easily convertible. Any sample characters will also need to be converted.
When do you ship orders?
For any title in the Books category, including Eclipse Phase Second Edition, those books ship from one of our fulfillment partners, the legendary Atlas Games. They ship titles out almost every weekday.
Other merchandise, including pre-orders, ships from our home office, and we try to ship things out once or twice a week depending on order volume.
What is Posthuman Recommended shipping?
Posthuman Recommended shipping for books for non-USA orders uses a Delivery Duty Paid (DDP) service. By using DDP, we assume the liability for any import duties that you may normally have to pay!
Your books will be shipped from the Atlas warehouse to a shipping company in your region, and then will be handed to that company for the "Final Mile" to your door. You'll get tracking information for both legs of your new book's journey to you!
DDP is not as fast as a courier service, but is much less expensive, and still takes things across the globe in under ten days, typically.
We understand that shipping (particularly internationally) is expensive. Amazon and other major retailers get huge reductions on their shipping rates due to the volume of orders they place. We aren't able to match those rates, and we appreciate you supporting us directly.